Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Becky "What I'm doing now!"


From P-town Idaho, I moved to R-town Idaho, and then to P-town Utah where I met my husband, Brian Johnson. I graduated from BYU and then spent the next two years bringing home the bacon at Oakwood Elementary as a 4th Grade teacher while my Brian finished school at USU and began his career at American Insurance in Salt Lake.

We now live in Stansbury Park, Utah where they are building a new High School. Of course I voted to be the Indians, with Blue and Gold as our colors, but the days of “Indians” are gone I think. Instead we will be the Stallions, with Blue and Black as our color guard.

Isaac is our 3-year-old love. We are blessed to have him in our lives where he brings us lots of joy (most of the time). Brian works hard, like the rest of you men out there…and even some of the ladies. I continue to nurture Jr., tend the garden, indulge in family history, and tend to the household chores.

In our neighborhood, we have three Johnson families, including the Brian Johnson Family, the Brady Johnson family, and another Brian Johnson Family. My Brian is the “Brian the Younger”. --He got that one from his golf buddy. In the world of Johnson's that’s just the way it is…right Jodi Cox Johnson and Ryan Johnson?!



I can’t wait to see all of you August 2nd. Enjoy your summer, and safe and happy trails to P-town, Idaho!



P.S. Please continue to send me your question and answer forms via email.

No comments: