Thursday, July 31, 2008

10 year class reunion this Saturday!

If any of you want to come to our reunion this Saturday at the high school track, we'd love to have you there! We'll be there from noon to three pm. We're having a picnic lunch with games for the adults and the kids. It will be a lot of fun, and we're so excited to see everyone! If you didn't get a chance to RSVP, or didn't hear about it in time, you're still welcome to join us. We planned for enough food for a few extras, and you can pay us at the park. It's $12.50 per adult. Please come!!!!

3 comments:

austins said...

Thanks to all those who put the reunion together. It was a lot of fun to see everyone there. Sorry I didn't get to say hi to all but hopefully at the 15 year. And since I "volunteered" for the 15 I would love ideas and "volunteers". (You can also rat out others to volunteer as long as you have their contact information. That's right, I'm taking anyone and everyone down with me!)

Brittanie (Stokes) Austin

Amy K said...

Britt,
It made me so happy to hand over my responsibilities to you at the reunion. Aahhh... Thank you, really.
It was fun to see everyone. It makes me excited that we're going to be doing this again in five years. If you are a reader to this blog, it would really help to keep us informed of your contact info. It will make it easier to let you know about future plans.

Anyway, great to reconnect! We'll definitely be keeping up this blog, so visit it to see new updates and such. I'd love to have a what I'm doing now post of as many people as we can. Email it to me with a picture and I'll post it!

Brock and Tyra said...

Yes, thanks so much to the committee and to everyone who went. We had a really great time. It was so good to see everyone and we hope to run into more of you more often!

Class of '98 rules!