Monday, July 14, 2008

Are you coming to the reunion?

Since mailing our reunion invitations about a month ago, the number of visitors to our class blog has gone up enormously. That's very exciting that we've been able to reach so many of you! But the big question still remains.... will you be coming to our reunion? Thank you to those that have already RSVP'd, we can't wait to see you! And for those that haven't yet, PLEASE DO! If you have just put it off, do it now. We really want to see as many people as we can.

Why do you have to RSVP? Well it's not to exclude anyone, but more so that we can have the right amount of food. If you know that you are going to attend, but don't have the funds ready right now, than just leave a comment here letting us know you'll be there. I'll add your name to the RSVP list, and you can promise to pay that day. Tickets are just $12.50 per person, and kids are free. It's going to be a lot of fun, with activities planned for everyone and for the kids. We really hope you'll want to come. If you have any questions, leave a comment here.

If you're a reader to this blog, and you can't make it, leave a comment here to let us know. It would be great to know those that would like to make it, but can't.

Okay, so your job now? RSVP!

8 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Thanks for adding me to the blog list. At this time I am unable to attend the reunion. If something changes I'll try to let you know in advance. Thanks! Michelle W. Nate

Cally Carlson said...

I am still a bit in the air on whether I will be coming, but I have a very good excuse for this :). I will be having a baby via scheduled C-section on either the 1st, 4th, or 5th. If it is on the 1st, then it will obviously be difficult to be in Preston on the 2nd. However, if it is on the 4th or 5th,I will pay my money and make my best attempt to be there.

Palmers said...

Sorry you can't make it Michelle, we'll miss you! And Cally, you are one go getter if we see you there! Best of luck with the new baby. Cute blogs!

If anyone is concerned about having their name listed on the RSVP list, let me know and I can take it off. I made the list so that people would be excited about who they will see there and maybe generate more interest. (and hey, it might help you remember a few names. :) )

Cally Carlson said...

Okay, so I am officially scheduled for the first of August to have a baby, sooooo not so much gonna make it to the reunion. I hope there are plans for pictures to be taken and posted on this page. I'm sorry to miss it, but I'll be there in spirit! :) Have fun everyone!

Marty said...

Hey y'all. Sorry but I won't be able to make it. I sure do miss those Preston Rodeo Days! Just wish Idaho was a little closer and I wasn't 8 months preggo. Have tons of fun.
Margett W.

Amber said...

I plan to be there, but we are moving that weekend and hoping to adopt our second baby too! We have rodeo tickets for Saturday night so it will be a double bummer if we can't make it. I guess we will see on Saturday whether I make it or not! Can't wait to see you all!

Amber Murdock Hall

Brian said...

Hi Everyone,

Sadly, we aren't going to be able to make the trip from Michigan for the reunion. We had initially planned our summer visit around the reunion, but my youngest sister Joanna got married in June and plans changed. I really wish I could be there. The more I learn about other peoples high school experience the more I realize that we had something really unique and amazing in the class of '98.

Brian Phillips

This Idaho Girl said...

Amy, we're super excited for the reunion! You inspired me to start a blog for our class. Would you mind adding a link? It's prestonid1997.blogspot.com.
You guys rock!